Available Artist Space
Click these links for more information...
Space for Programs at Newark Boys Chorus School
Spacious Artist Loft in Converted Toy Factory
posted April 19, 2012
Looking for space for your summer arts program?
You’ll find it at the Newark Boys Chorus School, 1016 Broad Street, easily accessible via public transportation and offering free on-site parking for 15+ cars. The school is in the middle of the action in downtown Newark, sharing a wall with Newark Symphony Hall.
Space available includes five classrooms, a rehearsal hall and cafeteria. The space is air- conditioned and there are separate men’s and women’s restrooms. There is also a black- topped recreation area behind the building..
The space is available from Monday, June 25, through Friday, August 24. The rental fee is negotiable. Barter for in-kind services such as tutoring or dance, drama or visual arts instruction during the regular school year will also be considered.
For more information, contact Vicki Paulson at (973) 621-1620 or email@example.com.
[back to top]
posted March 21, 2012
Spacious artist loft in converted toy factory located at the Ironbound section of Newark, NJ, as featured in Yesterday's Structures-Today's Homes by Lucy D. Rosenfeld.
• 5 minutes walk to Newark Penn Station (NJ Transit trains and buses and Path)
• 15 minutes to NYC
• 2,420 square feet with intercom
• Exposed brick along 2 walls; heavy timber construction
• Ground ﬂoor space in established artist’s building since 1974
• 17 arch top windows, cross ventilation
• Energy e!cient hot water heat (utilities not included)
• Bathroom and kitchen included with original industrial ﬁxtures
• Ideal for architecture, design o!ce or gallery
• Large storage area
• Safe neighborhood with nearby restaurants, drugstores, supermarkets and shops.
• 10 min. walk to NJ Performing Arts Center and downtown Newark
• No pets, no smoking, quiet building
• $1,835/ month
[back to top]